Oral Health Therapist (part time)
Position available January 2022
My general dental practice with a long-established hygiene/OHT department requires an Oral Health Therapist on a permanent part-time basis for 4 days per week.
- Hours of work are typically 8:30am-5.00pm
- Remuneration will be based on your experience and your skills. A range of $45 to $70 an hour on a permanent basis is available by negotiation and will be based on skills and experience you bring to the position.
- Your duties will cover all aspects of general practice hygiene maintenance including periodontal charting, OHI, patient motivation, periodontal maintenance, and dental imaging.
- Our hygiene department has been established for more than 20 years with a loyal following of motivated patients. We see all ages of patients for all phases of preventative care.
- We also expect a general level of competence in dentistry for children and young adults. Your most important attributes will be exceptional English communication skills and an ability to deliver treatment in an absolutely comfortable manner.
- We are used to working with both OHTs and hygienists and will support your professional development in an ideal clinical setting.
- We use EMS piezo scalers and the EMS Airflow system, digital radiography, and provide your choice of hand instrumentation. We also provide full-time, dedicated DA support (you will have no changeover cleaning or steri duties).
- This is a premier practice in a vibrant rural environment. Moss Vale is a bustling town in the heart of the Southern Highlands NSW, with many attractions for the right candidate: well-positioned an hour from the sparkling beaches of the South Coast and less than two hours from Sydney and Canberra.
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with AHPRA.
Accommodation available (short-term)
- If you require short term accommodation to facilitate your relocation, a fully furnished self-contained cottage on acreage is available at a very reasonable rate.
If you are interested in joining a low-stress country practice, please send your application including a detailed cover letter addressing the key areas of the role along with your current CV to Patrick.Meaney@patrickmeaney.com.au